GEN 3 is generally used for light duty domestic applications and foundations.
When do I use it?
- Driveway, shed and workshop bases
- Foundations for walls, garages, houses and extensions
- Underfloor paving for patios
- Unreinforced bases and oversites for conservatories, garages, sheds, greenhouses
- Domestic garage floors with no embedded metal
- Floor blinding
- Mass filling
- Unreinforced strip foundations
- Trench foundations
Concrete strength: 20N/mm2 at 28 days
GEN 3 should only be used internally unless completely covered or encased.