Piling concrete is used for foundations when the bearing capacity of the surface soil is insufficient to carry the loads imposed by a structure.
The piles can be made from pre-cast concrete or steel filled with concrete which are installed into holes that are bored into the ground.
We offer a range of concrete options for piling depending on the application and load bearing requirements
- Excellent void filling ability
- No compaction required
- Reduces equipment cost
- Strength/density can be adjusted
- Easily pumped or placed direct from the mixer truck
- Minimal levelling is required
- Low shrinkage characteristics
- Complies with NHBC regulations
- Significant time saving and increased placement speed
- Lower labour and equipment cost
- Easy to place with minimal finishing required
- Reduces or eliminates any remedial work
- Great for multiple concrete pours
RMX Ezi-Flo concrete can incorporate a proportion of GGBS, a cement replacement material that generates a much lower level of embodied CO2 emissions than ordinary cement, minimising environmental impact.